Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day




Hello Family,
I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Dad, Tanner, and I went out to the Sutton Cemetery to put flowers on Grandma Ruth's grave, I posted pictures of her headstone. We met Grandma and Grandpa Bowen out there, they were there visiting Grandpa Grant and Grandma Lucy Bowen They also put flowers on Grandpa Harry Munns, and his wife, Grandpa Casey Potter Bowen and his wife. We spent the day finding music to put on our matching ipods, Dad and I are so hip! Grandpa Penrod came up later and had pizza with us. Callie had returned from Utah where she had successfully delivered Greg to the airport. He is in Sweden even as I type.
Love you all, Mom

2 comments:

Lydia said...

The headstone looks great! And the flowers are gorgeous too. I like the iron post with the climbing flowers.

Chelsey said...

It's so great to see Mooma and Doodad side by side. Glad you're home, Dad. And I agree -- the headstone looks very nice and the flowers are beautiful.