Hi everyone,
I went to Salt Lake yesterday afternoon to pick Tanner up from the airport. His flight got in at 10:15 pm and by the time we got through freeway closures etc. we got home about 2:20 am. He is very happy to be home and I will tell him to get on the blog and tell us about his flights and his plans.
Bryan you have a package in the mail, it is your "YIPPEE another year of law school is over just one more to go" package. By the way how did you guys like Spider Man 3. I think anytime anyone sees a new movie they should give the rest of us a little review.
Dad gets home on the 21st of May and I can't wait. Time is going by so slowly these last couple of weeks. It seems like they are taking as long as the whole four and half months already gone. I will go to Salt Lake to pick him up on that red eye flight as well. Then he will be home until at least January. He will be working on building his vocabulary, practicing with his tutor, and practicing the translators test he will have to take to begin work. He is moving along really well and hopes to be translating a year from now.
Did you guys all know that Casey has moved out of Miles and Becca's now and is living with a roommate, Dan. He was Miles roommate before he got married. Miles and Becca maybe you can tell us where his house is compared to yours.
Grandma and Grandpa Bowen are doing well. I went down to dinner with them and Aunties Vickie and Debbie. We had a great time. Grandpa Penrod is feeling pretty good. He is mowing his own lawn and walking 2 miles everyday. He has had some trouble with high cholestrol and triglicerides. He has also had a a small infection and is on antibiotics. Keep in touch with them, they love you all so much and ask about you all the time.I don't know if I told all of you that Grandma Ruth's headstone is finished and looks so nice. I will have Callie take a picture and post it. Grandpa was very happy to have it there at the cemetery.
Love you all!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment