Friday, May 4, 2007

May Day! May Day!

You all have been markedly silent in the posting arena. I don't like it one bit. I'm going to send you all an email to remind you how to post -- and of course, to remind you just how wonderful it is when you share your thoughts and feelings with your family via the worldwide web.

Bryan's parents, Matt and Nancy, are visiting right now. They got into town Wednesday night and leave Monday. They like me more than they like Bryan, but that's to be expected. Seriously, though, we've had a lot of fun with them here. I'm glad I got to meet them -- I wish Bryan could meet all of you before the wedding so he can see how lucky he really is -- we're pretty awesome. If any of you have time to make it out to DC before the wedding (ahem, Callie), we would love to see you.

Love you all!

No comments: