Monday, June 4, 2007

Our Boise Babysitting Trip





Here I am posting again, wow I am really supporting this Blog. Dad and I went to Boise last Thursday. We had dinner at Miles and Becca's house. Casey came over and we had great steaks that Miles bar-b-qued for us, they were delicious. We got to babysit Paul and Emily Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. We took flowers to the great grand parents graves. Casey went with us and we had a lovely day on Saturday. We had so much fun and it was all we could do not to pack up those babies and bring them home with us. They both loved, loved, Grandpa Sam and Grandma Dana may or may not have spoiled them just a little. I put a couple of pictures on so you can all see how cute my grandchildren are.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I can't believe how big Emily is getting. She is so beautiful! Good work on posting, Mom. We all appreciate it.