Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wedding Plans

Dear Family,
I just wanted everyone to be thinking about when you will be arriving for the wedding. It will be on Saturday so I am hoping we can have a family moment on Friday night. I'm excited we will finally get a family picture. Remember to notify work, etc so we are all set. Grandma Bowen has offered to let some of us stay at her house so we have room for everyone. Grandpa Penrod also offered to let some of us stay at his house. It will be great.
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I think that's a fantastic idea, Mom. Can't wait to see everyone...

Unknown said...

I think this will be the first time everyone has been together since I've been in the family. I don't think I've been there when both Spencer & Chelsey were too. Very exciting! :)

Becca said...

I don't know why that last posted was labeled as posted by "clean"... in any case, I'm the one that left it.