Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm Home

Dear Family,
I made it back to Rexburg. I had a good flight from DC. It was a straight shot to Salt Lake and out of the 4 hours and 15 minutes I slept 3 hours, it was great. There were no screaming two year olds sitting behind me like on our flight from Amsterdam to DC. Chelsey and I had so much fun on our trip it is hard to describe all that we fit in. We even managed to get some wedding plans made and logged in to "The Wedding Notebook" Lydia did a magnificent job getting us to all the places we wanted to see, not to mention planning a long weekend on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It was hard saying goodbye to those grandbabies, and Tanner. It was really hard saying goodbye to Dad. When we get through this we are going to hang out 24/7 and not be apart from each other ever again.
Miles, Becca, Casey, Paul, and Emily are coming to see Callie and I this weekend. I will get to see all my grandchildren in a weeks time, that doesn't happen very often. I can't wait to see how much Emily has grown. This is one happy Grandma!

No comments: