First I wanna thank Mom for sending out that e-mail. I hope you all took a second to read it because it was really interesting. I think that we should all forward it on to people because its such a truth about our country. Living in Egypt and hearing the exact thing he talks about in there where the people love the country but sometimes don't like the countrymen is now painfully obvious why.
Anyway, I will be coming home in a few weeks and I am excited to see my new niece! Once she sees me she'll realize that her favorite uncle has been missing all this time. It always takes Paul a while to warm up to me, I think when I come visit Boise I'll have to hide some cookie dough in my pockets and slip it to him when no one's looking......mwuahaha. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment