Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hi Family I'm in Egypt

Chelsey and I are having a great time in Egypt, other than she keeps talking about this Bryan guy and how she misses him. Really who is this girl and what did she do with my daughter? Who knew that Chelsey could be squishy. We have seen the Pyramids, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, did you know that they have crocodile mummies? No kidding! We are going for a ride on the Nile tonight. I thought the city of the dead was an interesting yet eerie. We also had an adventure finding our way around Amsterdam, it was great. I am having a great time and I sure appreciate Callie being mini me at work so I can be here doing this. Tanner and Dad are great, Jacqueline is so cute I can hardly keep from eating her, Eliza, Mairyn and Grant still love, love, love Grandma Dana, all is right with the world.

4 comments:

Miles said...

Well I'm glad that you are having fun. I would like to point out that anyone that browses through our little blog here will now think that Dana is a Cannibal and that she lures grandchildren with exotic trips and sights only to eat them at a later date.

Lallie said...

So...mom's not eating her grandkids? :P

Miles said...

Ahh!!! Mom does eat grandkids???? I'm keeping mine the heck away from Rexburg then!

Chelsey said...

I've been trying to protect the grandkids from Dana's insatiable hunger, but we had a near miss with Grant today. Good thing I was there, or he would have been toast. Mmm... Grant toast.