Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Foliage

We decided to have brinner this week (brinner = breakfast food for dinner), so I don't have any recipes to share. However, I will post some pictures of the beautiful fall foliage. I love Washington in the fall -- the leaves turn the brightest, most beautiful colors. Today was a gorgeous fall day, so Bryan and I took a drive and went to Roosevelt Island and walked around. While I do not claim to be a photographer by any means, I think a few of the pics turned out.






2 comments:

Becca said...

just gorgeous, I'm so jealous of all you have to see/do out there! Using one of your pictures as my desktop & I'll think of you guys every time I look at it. :)

Lydia said...

Oh yeah, I have missed not having an authentic Fall for the past 4 years. Beautiful leaves!