We had a wonderful weekend visiting Provo with Spencer, Lydia and the kids. Going to the game was so much fun. Lydia will post more pictures, but I couldn't resist putting these on tonight. Love you all, Mom
hello I am a scentsy consultant(wickless candles), and I came across your blog about BYU. We just came out with campus collection warmers, and we have a BYU one. It is so cute. If you have a minute my website is www.scentsy.com/ashleedurham they are 35.00 for a warmer, then the candles are 5.00. thanks, Ashlee
1 comment:
hello I am a scentsy consultant(wickless candles), and I came across your blog about BYU. We just came out with campus collection warmers, and we have a BYU one. It is so cute. If you have a minute my website is www.scentsy.com/ashleedurham they are 35.00 for a warmer, then the candles are 5.00. thanks, Ashlee
Post a Comment