As many of you may or may not know, I'm pretty much the biggest Utah Jazz fan on the planet. Okay, I can't be certain of that assertion -- I haven't done anywhere near the required amount of legwork to make such a conclusion. But, I think you're grasping my point.
Anyway, this past week, the Jazz made their once-a-year trip to DC to play the hapless Washington Wizards. Yeah...one of the crappy parts about living in DC has been the lack of opportunity to go to Jazz games. This was the fifth time the Jazz have played in DC since I moved here...and the fifth time I was in attendance.
Chelsey and I were able to nab some pretty good seats via StubHub the night before the game and we headed to the Verizon Center to watch the game.
Here are some of the images from the night.

This was our view. Of course, once the game started there were more people there.

You can't really tell what this is...but, it's my boss Senator Hatch standing on the sidelines shaking hands with some of players. We've got similar pictures of him talking to the coaches, but they're just as indiscernible as this one.

That's me. Lookin' awesome.

A couple rows behind us were some drunk people from Utah. They kept trying to talk to us for some reason. After I told them I was from Layton, they kept screaming "Hey Layton" when they wanted to talk to me. Well...after they left to get more beer at halftime, we asked some other people behind us to take our picture.
All in all, it was a fun evening. Unfortunately, the Jazz, with tons of injuries and absences, played like crap (like they have all week) and they lost the game. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment