Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ouch!

Hey everybody, just wanted to give an update on things. Firstly, I talked to my attorney yesterday and was asking for a status update. He told me that he is going to wave my preliminary hearing, which basically is just bringing the cops in to tell their story and helps me in no way, and that my District Court date will probably be a week from this Monday. He also told me he's gonna have me plead not guilty and thinks that it's going to help buy some time to get a better deal. I asked him if best case scenario would be a rider (a 6 month boot camp basically) and he said no, worst case would be a rider, best case would be to get off on probation for a few years. Regardless, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
On another note, I have been working for Wade and luckily haven't killed myself yet. I had really bad tendinitis in my right arm last week and went to the chiropractor and got popped and thrown around a bit and it's seemed to help, but my arm still aches most of the time and my right hand goes numb from time to time. Then Monday I was working up in Ennes Montana and rolled my ankle worse than I think I have ever done in my life. It hurt like the dickens but didn't swell so we were afraid of a fracture or break. We went and got it x-rayed and luckily it was just some really bad pulled tendons and ligaments. Callie said it's God trying to tell me that construction isn't for me and that next He's going to take a limb.......silly Callie. Love you all!!

No comments: