Well I think I have only posted on the family blog once or twice so I figured it was about that time again. I am doing well and am staying out of trouble. I've had the weirdest feeling all weekend- I want the weekend to be over so I can go back to work. Now I know how much of a shock this may be to some of you so hurry and check your heart rate and make sure no shooting pains are running through your left arm.
I've been working this last week for Wade Saurey for those of you who don't know and it's been awesome. I work with him and Blake, plus Quinn (Wades brother) and his two sons Shayne and Dallin. Dallin is Callie's age and is handicapped, mom says she remembered it being that he would never mature past the age of 10, so him and Blake get along swimmingly. I have alotta cuts and alotta bruises and I've never felt better.
I want to take a minute to thank all of you. Thank you for your prayer's, for your love, for your words on my behalf (even the not so good ones), but mostly thanks for being my family and loving me. I know you're all still worried about me and the choices I'll make; so am I, but I know that all I have to do is keep the Lord close by and everything will be ok. Like Mom always says "If everything is alright between you and the Lord, than everything is alright." It was so good to see you all at the wedding, more than you can know after being alone with my thoughts and feelings for a month. Mostly it was good to welcome Bryan into the family, let the games begin.......mwuahaha.
As for Miles and his baldness, yikes. I was thinking mine would be the shortest in the family, but clearly I was mistaken. I'm reminded of when Mom and Dad got home from Hawaii and Dad had a beard and I had no idea who he was, I was young and I still remember how scary it was......way to scar you children Miles.
Love,
Tan Tan
No comments:
Post a Comment