Saturday, November 14, 2009

Emmy Roo

Alright, after the little video of Paul, Grandma asked me to post a little video of Emily. Sounds easy enough, right? Well unfortunately, little miss does not like to be taped like Paul does. She's a sweet, adorable kid... with a tiny bit of attitude. Paul's cuteness can be caught in moments or clips, while Emily sticks to a strict lifestyle of constant pixie, without the need for catchphrases or specific highlights. As is her style, even the cute things she does has a hint of "I do it myself!" As is shown in her little video here. :) If Miles kisses her, but doesn't make the appropriate, exaggerated smacking noise, it's not good enough. And she'll make him repeat it as many times as she feels is necessary. As with most things in her life, even this little game has to end in her way, on her terms. She can be a bit of a brat, but we're working on it... ;)


My beautiful little pixie daughter. She fills our lives with adventure & love. Hope you're all having a good weekend. Love you!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Strong willful child . . hmmm, I think I've had some experience in that department too. Wish I could say, "This too shall pass . ." buuut, well, it's just a good thing she's so darn cute, huh? ;)

Chelsey said...

I love it -- she's got Miles wrapped around her little finger!