I hadn't posted in awhile, though there's not much going on around here. I thought a couple pictures of the kids would be good enough. ;) Paul is loving his new weekly Bible class. Each week he plays games, sings worship songs & memorizes a new verse. Here's week one: "...God... loved us & sent His Son..." 1 John 4:10
Emily fell down the stairs at my Mom's house & tried to catch herself with her forehead on the wall. Didn't work out so well. It looks a lot better, there was a huge goose egg under it. The pig tails just kill me, I think it's the cutest thing ever!!

And that's about it from our house. We're very excited for Grandma & Grandpa to come visit in a couple weeks. :) Miles is going to be home all week, after traveling for the last 3 weeks in a row. As long as he's home on the weekends for football, it's okay. Yep... we're pretty boring lately...
Hope everyone has a great weekend, we love you!
3 comments:
The pigtails are ADORABLE! And Pauly does such a good job with his verse! So cute!
Both of your kids are so dang cute. I'm very impressed with Pauly's memorization, and with Emily's toughness! :)
(and said the third sister) too cute becca. he is doing so good. you must be a very proud mom...his aunt is for sure ;-)
Post a Comment