Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The newest Penrod

I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family, Alice.  She's a 12 week old border collie.  My sister-in-law's sister bought her a couple weeks ago & ended up not being able to keep her.  I was more than happy to give her a home.  She's gentle, well behaved, house trained & adorable.  ;)  The kids already LOVE her so much.  Even Paul, who I thought would have puppy reservations.  Anyway, it's lots of fun & we're quite happy to have her.  And of course, I had to take a couple pictures.  

(By the way, thanks for the suggestion of Picasa, Lydia. I love it!)

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Ooooh, I have puppy envy!! Enjoy her, border collies are great! A Picasa collage is the BEST way to put a lot of pictures up w/o taking up a bunch of space. Can't wait to see her! and you guys too! ;)