Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally, some sunshine in Boise

The snow has melted, the icicles are gone & we can finally venture outside without multiple layers of clothing! Yesterday was our first nice day in Boise, getting up to 60 degrees in the sun. When I wandered out to get the mail & didn't shiver, spring fever hit. I ran in the house & got Paul dressed as quickly as I could. :) We walked up to a little park that's a few blocks away, in the neighborhood. Last year when we went to the same park, Paul was way too intimidated to play on it. Even with Uncle Sam there to guide him he refused to go down the big slide. Well, this is a new year & a new Paul! I posted pictures on our site, you can see just how much fun he was having. I get the feeling we'll be spending a lot of time at that little park this summer.

As a funny p.s. on the way home Paul saw a car with a tarp cover on it. He stopped, looked for a moment, then said "That's funny, Momma. Car has a rere!" (Rere is what he calls his blankie.) It was absolutely the most adorable thing! In my unbiased opinion, anyway. ;)

Love you all,
Becca

No comments: