Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from Rexburg!

Two disclaimers: First, I loaded these photos in reverse chronological order (sort of). But I'm too lazy to upload them again, so it will just be a different experience than you're used to (think Christmas time machine). Second, I think Callie got a bunch of photos with her camera too, so she'll probably post some more.

First stop, Christmas morning. We managed to surprise both mom and dad with great gifts. Dad got a record player that converts songs from vinyl records into MP3 files. He didn't even know such a thing existed (neither did I). We got mom an HD TV for her bedroom -- she was really surprised...


Next stop, Christmas Eve. We enjoyed a huge meal, followed by gifts for the grandparents. Callie made lap quilts for Grandma and Grandpa Bowen, and here's Grandpa putting his to use.


Bryan brought his guitar and serenaded us. I was so proud, Grandpa B. was impressed, and good times were had by all.



And of course, no Christmas Eve would be complete without the Christmas jammies. Mom is to be commended for her camera skills -- she managed to get Dad into a photo without his consent. Good work, Mom.



No comments: