Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SUPER FUNNY :)

I just had to share this little video. It's quite blurry at times, I had my camera on the wrong setting to get a good video, but children don't wait for you to make adjustments before doing adorable things. So, if you can suffer through the annoying picture, you can see how terribly funny little Sam thought Emily was this weekend. She had him laughing so hard, he was pretty much screaming. :) Gotta love cousins!!


I'm getting our pictures from the 4th posted to the gallery. Hope everyone had as good a holiday as we did. Love you all!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! Tell Emily that when she meets Archie, he'll be about the same age Sam is now, so she should keep practicing her stand-up comedy. :) And I can't believe how long her braids are. So cute!!!

Becca said...

She was absolutley loving the attention Sam was giving her. She kept that up for 20 min. I was worried he was going to hurt himself laughing! She'll have her rountine down pat by the time Archie gets here! ;)