Thursday, December 23, 2010

33 weeks later...



Hey fam,
Here's a belly full of baby. :) I had an appointment today. My blood pressure's been a little high, so I'm supposed to stay home from work for now and take it easy. No bed rest yet, thank goodness. The doctor said to plan on delivering Baby Samuel early, but we'll keep him baking as close to my due date as possible. Right now we're hoping for at least another 3 weeks without any other complications. All the tests say it's not preeclampsia yet, just high blood pressure, but they're keeping a close eye on Mama and the bearcub. I had a shot of steroids today to help Samuel's lungs develop, and I get another one tomorrow. I also have to go to the hospital to be monitored for an hour or so, gown and everything. I'm feeling ok, just a little more tired lately. Wish us luck. We love you. And Merry Christmas!

No comments: