Monday, August 30, 2010

Our House

Wow, that sounds so weird. "Our House" Us. The family. Living in a house. Together. You don't know how long I've wanted to put all those words in a sentence at the same time! Here are some pictures of the entry way and living room. I am *really* antsy to get my own things here and hang something up on these boring white walls!!

The doors leading into the living room; open & closed


The front entryway. Lots of light!!
I'm standing at hallway to the bedrooms looking at the front doors & living room doors.


Looking into the living room from the entryway; front door to my right.


In the living room doorway, looking right, into the T.V. corner


Standing in the far corner of the living room, looking back at the doorway & entry.



1 comment:

Becca said...

It's so bright & pretty! Anxious to see more pictures when it's all furnished & decorated. :)