"Beldar looks like Grandpa Sam."
"Really, Eliza?"
"Yeah, just from here to here. {motioning from the eyebrows to just above the nose}"
"Oh, is that a good thing?"
"Oh yes, because Grandpa is very handsome. Beldar is kind of, um, ok, but his eyes are just like Grandpa's."
Then we finished the movie. It was followed by a family Q&A about when are we going to see Grandma & Grandpa, what we will do with Aunt Chelsey & Uncle Bryan, when do we get to meet our new Uncle Reed, do Paul & Emily still live in the same house, and I can't wait until Casey & Devan's wedding!!
We also viewed High School Musical for the first time this last week and I have to say, I liked it more than I thought I would. And that Eliza has a crush on Troy. Here we go.
**just click on the picture & you can see it better. Hey, I'm working w/o my Picasa magic shop here, I haven't put all my regular stuff on the new computer.**
1 comment:
I'm so glad the kids are keeping up the tradition of loving "Coneheads." We can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment