Monday, September 22, 2008

A Lovely Birthday

Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes.  I'll admit this was my first birthday feeling, well... old.  My brother pointed out that I'm now closer to 30 than 25.  Wow.  I'm not too upset about it, I have so much to be thankful for and am blessed beyond my years already.  But it's a little weird.  In any case, I had a lovely Birthday.  Miles had all the family over Thursday night for cake & ice cream, that was so much fun.  Friday my brother Wa & I drove to Oregon to visit my Dad, who took us to the BSU vs. Oregon game.  As we all know, that turned out fabulously!!  I had so much fun, I can't even tell you!!  I asked a Duck to take our picture & she didn't steal my camera, which was great.  ;) 

Love you all, have a great week.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Looks like fun. I'm jealous!