Thursday, July 31, 2008

Real In-tent

Hi everyone - I thought I'd give a quick update. I promised Mom I'd post pictures of these tents. My Mom got these as a surprise for the kids. These are set up in their room and they sleep in them every night. (Jacqui is still to midget-y for a tent and is staying in her crib.) Just click on the links to see the tents. Something is messed up with my computer and camera, so I'm just linking straight to Target.

Eliza's Tent
The neck of the zebra is hollow and Eliza can store her "stuff" there; her pj's, book, etc.
Mairyn's Tent
The butterfly wings are just attached with velcro and she can wear them. And on the top of the tent, it's butterfly netting and hanging inside the tent is a butterfly.
Grant's Tent
When the mouth of Grant's tent is open, it's a mouthful of teeth. And there is a square of velcro where you can attach a fish, like he's caught it in his teeth. Grant even got some matching shark jammies!

Let me know if these links don't work. Anyway, the kids think it's way cool! Initially, there was some fighting over the zebra tent; Mairyn wanted it and Eliza didn't want to switch. Go figure.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I kind of want to sleep in a tent now...