Friday, April 4, 2008

The Cherry Blossoms are here

I will admit right up front that I didn't take these photos myself. I have been meaning to take some photos for several days, but I'm always driving when we see the cherry blossoms, and it seems to me that taking photos while steering does not a safe drive make. But I wanted to share the view that Bryan and I have had every day for the last week or so. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, and it's beautiful.

We have had a couple of really nice days -- in the 70s. If it never got any warmer than that, I'd be just fine. I know the hot, humid, miserable months are ahead, so I'm really trying to savor spring.

Things are going well here. Bryan's finals are in a few weeks, and graduation is a few weeks after that. We can't wait for him to be done!

No comments: