Monday, January 14, 2008

BOISE, HERE I COME!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know...I'm moving to boise in 2 weeks. I went to visit the Boise crew during my vacation from work and it was delightful. I decided to send my resume to the Juvenile Detention Center there before I left the Burg. While I was in Boise, I got a call from them, had an interview, got the job, filled out paperwork, and even did some training. It was crazy awesome! I had to do some apartment shopping while I was there as well. Becca was a HUGE help in that area. She researched different places for me, made a list of places for us to check out, and chauffeured me around with the kids in the car. THANKS BECCA!!! I found a place close to my job and close to campus. Thanks for everyone's prayers in my behalf. I'm BERRY excited about the move and the job and especially MY APARTMENT!!!! Here are some pics for your enjoyment!!! I'm on the top floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bath and cute as a button!



My laundry room WITH washer and dryer...


My fenced in backyard for Bubba and Beckett...


My dining room and living room...


And my kitchen...


Love you lots! See you in Boise!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Congrats Callie!! What a great place! Poor little Baine will be lonely now.

Chelsey said...

I can't wait to come and visit. Make sure you get me an air mattress for the spare room! Congratulations, Lallie!