Last weekend, Bryan and I went to New York City. I had been a few times, but Bryan had never been. We had a fabulous time. Now Bryan wants to go every weekend.
This is the New York Public Library. The only reason we took this picture is because of that scene in Ghostbusters when Dan Aykrod and Bill Murray are on the steps at this very library.
This is us on 84th floor observation deck of the Empire State Building. It was cold, but it was a really cool view.
The Statue of Liberty, of course.


1 comment:
I am so jealous!! I would love to see New York. Whenever game shows had a destination-of-choice prize for people to pick, I always picked New York or Florida. (not that my choice made any difference, but I liked to pretend) I think Disney World was my draw for the latter. But a show on Broadway, seeing the statue of Liberty, Empire state building; all on my list of things to see. Pyramids, check. New York City, still waiting
Post a Comment